Dennis, W1UE, led a team of volunteers to do some preparation work on the towers and other equipment to be used for WRTC2014.
Thanks to the following volunteers for contributing their time and effort to help make WRTC2014 a success:
1. 28 Top Sections are fully complete, ready to go. This includes removal of bolts from leg, accessory shelf installation, rotator installation, mast installation, cable verification, rotation verification, and numbering of control box/tower section.
2. Several other top sections were cleaned and prepped for assembly later.
3. Bolts were removed from the legs of all pointy top sections and all straight sections.
4. Made up some Tower Bolt kits. All the nuts were separated, all the bolts were separated (each by size), and the nuts in the tower legs were all put in the same box.
5. The 24 Station Lockers were all brought down, unboxed, and labeled for material distribution at a later date.
6. General clean-up and some material was recycled or disposed of.
Photos by W1UE.