Dennis, W1UE, has scheduled work days at Milara in Milford, MA for Tuesday March 18 and Tuesday March 25. Please let Dennis know if you can attend.
Work that needs to be accomplished:
- 140 new tower sections need to be prepped
- 4 new top sections need rotor assemblies
- 35 sets of rotor bolts need to be created
- 35 new beams need to have packages opened and checked for completeness
- Old beams need to be checked for completeness
- 80M dipoles need red tape
- Ropes need to be cut
- Miscellaneous work
- Electric Drills
- Drill bits for Rohn hole sizes
- 7/16″ sockets/wrenches
- 13mm sockets/wrenches
We will start about 9AM and continue to about 3pm.
Any questions, please contact Dennis at email@example.com.
Milara, Inc., 49 Maple Street, Milford, MA. This is about 2 miles from I-495 Exit 19 (RT-109 W). Go to the back right corner of the building.